Sunday, January 27, 2013

Painted pencil case

This pencil case was my very first fabric painting project. 


 I found the rose pattern in a Hungarian craft magazine, Praktika, where it was painted on a small cabinet. I used the simplest fabric paint and a thin brush for painting the roses. Since then I've washed it a couple of times, and I'm happy that the colours didn't fade too much.

I recently discovered Pinterest, although when I heard about it before, I always said that I should not join it, because it would be too time-consuming. To tell the truth, I didn't regret joining it in the end because I can draw plenty of inspiration from all the great pictures there.
(You can find my Pinterest account here, or on the sidebar)

I hope you like the pencil case :)

All the best,

Kata


 

No comments: