Monday, July 1, 2013

Beaded pendant

Now that I'm done with all my BA final exams and MA entrance exams, it's time to have fun and do some crafty things. :)

Last week I made a beaded pendant based on this post at nimidesign.com which I found through Pinterest. When I was little, I used to make simple beaded necklaces and bracelets and lots of beaded animals so it was great to make something out of beads again. This pendant is really easy to make, once you have started, you can't do anything wrong. :)

I put a beaded ball in the inside of the pendant - it was made of a piece of aluminium foil which I covered with white beads. The only thing I need to make before wearing it is a simple ribbon necklace.


I hope you like it :)

Thank you for following my blog! :)

Have a nice day,
Kata

2 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

What a great and unique pendant, it's really lovely.

Kata said...

Thank you, Ann :)